Global AGV L14 is a simple stand-alone logistics solution that autonomously registers where and when the pallets need to be picked up and delivered and synchronizes with other logistics processes. The model is equipped with supporting wheels that enable it to lift large amounts of goods – up to 1400 kg on pallets with an open bottom frame.
With flexible route changes, you can easily and quickly install the AGV into your workflow – in fact, you can get started in just 2-3 days.
The L14 has a short payback period, ensuring you and your company have economically efficient autonomous trucks with thoroughly tested technology at a competitive price.
The L14 can handle pallets with an open bottom frame and is therefore ideal for handling EUR pallets and industrial pallets.
It can handle the following types of pallets:
1200 x 800 x 144 mm (47.2" x 31.5" x 5.7")
1200 x 1000 x 150 mm (47.2" x 39.4" x 5.9")
With Global AGV, you can easily automate simple A-B pallet transportation in just 2-3 days.
Global AGV can operate around the clock – except for brief periods when it needs to recharge.
When you automate A-B pallet transportation, you don't waste employee resources on simple pallet flows
Save up to 60% on your daily operations compared to the annual costs of a driver-operated forklift.
1400 kg / 3086 lb
Max. 2844 mm. (112”)
Limit: 1000 mm (39.4”)*
60 x 180 x 1150 mm (2.36” x 7.1” x 45.3”)
Fixed at 380 mm (15”)
1.5 kW AC engine
Linde LAC transmission
* The maximum lifting height for standard operation is 1000mm (39.4"). It is possible to request a higher lift.
With its 360° navigation system at a height of 2.2 metres, the Global AGV constantly scans its surroundings to safely transport goods alongside people and other equipment.
If an employee or another obstacle obstructs the AGV's route or safety zones, the AGV stops and keeps a safe distance. Once the object is removed, the AGV automatically continues its route.
Even if there are unexpected obstacles along the route, accident and injury statistics show that Global AGVs are faster and safer than traditional forklift trucks.
1. Red spot (warning light) - signals to the surroundings that the AGV is reversing
2. Warning signal (side) - indicators that show which way the AGV is turning and signal when it is in the docking station
3. Load sensor - located on the lifting tower to detect if the pallet or cargo is positioned correctly
4. Safety scanner (rear facing) - MODEL SICK S300 Expert detects objects located in the AGV’s direction of travel
5. Marshalling detection scanner - located on the back of the AGV, allowing for safe and efficient collection and delivery in lanes
6. Fork sensors - located at the end of the forks to detect if something is located in front of the AGV
7. Automatisk charging top - allowing the AGV to be charged during breaks
8. Top scanner - Pepperl+Fuchs (2D LiDAR) navigation laser scanner with 360° view
9. Warning signals (light and sound) - located on both sides and top of the AGV. The signal is used to indicate turning and connecting to the docking station
10. Touch screen - intuitive interface that gives the operator control and system information
11. Blue spot (warning lamp) - signals to the surroundings that the AGV is moving forwards
12. Emergency stop
13. Handle for manual operation - allows for manual operation when switching routes or mapping the AGV
14. Safety sensor (side) - located at the bottom right and left hand sides to detect objects such as feet
15. Safety scanner (front) - Model SICK S300 Expert detects objects located in the AGV’s direction of travel